Solution to all the world's problems

chalupa

The gimp
I visited Mexico (Mexico city, taxco, Acapulco) right when all that went down in like 93 or whatever...there were zeros laying on the ground everywhere.

whocares

Nowadays you still can find some of those zeroes in the ground... it takes a lot of time to pick up all of them...

chalupa

The gimp
Incredibly ironic for a nation wholly populated by maids, janitors, and landscapers.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
WE NEED to ame kshcool shoter i mean im in school for what 6 hours? fucking bullshti i want uto of school i want to play call of duty ghosts all day not go to school school is useless and your learning stupid propaganda straight from the obama i mean this is awful we need to shorten achool and make it 3 days a week

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Incredibly ironic for a nation wholly populated by maids, janitors, and landscapers.
You know what's hilarious?

You got to an Italian restaurant and you have Mexicans cooking your food. French? Mexicans. American? Mexicans.

Hard workers man. Although I've had a falling out with my Mexican painter. He did a ton of work for us at amazing prices and did a pretty good job. We had two tiny things for him to touch up and he blew us off. Es muy stupidio. Tenemos mucho amgios nessicitan (whatever spanish for painting is) por las casas.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Sounds like you guys need Poles bad. Ever since those suckers got into the EU it's cheap labour all around. And they're not lazy, just shit faced most of the time.

I'm glad I went to college.