BigMattTheHobo is...

Fero

Old World
Staff member
A filthy, lazy, good for nothing nigger that would be better of picking cotton or hanging from a gallows.

Truth is...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
BIG MATT SHOULD be ASHAMED FOR THE WAY HE TRATED THIS FORUM FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL DEED!!! IM CALLING YOU OUT BIG MATT AND YOU BETTER GET BACK TO FIING THE FORUM RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL START A PEITION ON THE PETITION WEBSITE AND HAVE YOU REMOVED FRO MODERATORSHIP ALONG ITH CATAGNARVIN AND THE OTHER MODS!!!!! AN OUTRAGE YOU SIT ON YOUR HANDS FOR THE WHAT TENTEEN TRILLIONTH TIME AND YOU WHAT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE FORUm??? WHAT?!!! PEOPLE PAID MONEY FOR PREMIUM ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOU JUSTCOLLECT THE MONEY LIKE A WELFARE BUM SOMETHING YOU ARE AGAINST WJHEN YOU SAID!!!!!! UGH!!!!! BIG MATT PLEASE hear MRE OUT A PELASE JUST UNBAN EVERYONE AND START OVER LETS START OVER NO MORE LIES AND RECEIPTS

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
way to fuck up the thread dumbass

chalupa is .....................a dumbass

Fero

Old World
Staff member
BIG MATT SHOULD be ASHAMED FOR THE WAY HE TRATED THIS FORUM FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL DEED!!! IM CALLING YOU OUT BIG MATT AND YOU BETTER GET BACK TO FIING THE FORUM RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL START A PEITION ON THE PETITION WEBSITE AND HAVE YOU REMOVED FRO MODERATORSHIP ALONG ITH CATAGNARVIN AND THE OTHER MODS!!!!! AN OUTRAGE YOU SIT ON YOUR HANDS FOR THE WHAT TENTEEN TRILLIONTH TIME AND YOU WHAT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE FORUm??? WHAT?!!! PEOPLE PAID MONEY FOR PREMIUM ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOU JUSTCOLLECT THE MONEY LIKE A WELFARE BUM SOMETHING YOU ARE AGAINST WJHEN YOU SAID!!!!!! UGH!!!!! BIG MATT PLEASE hear MRE OUT A PELASE JUST UNBAN EVERYONE AND START OVER LETS START OVER NO MORE LIES AND RECEIPTS
No more receipts! No more receipts! No more receipts! When do we want it?!

And you can just suck matt's dick or take it up the ass from him to get into premium. That's what I did. The slight sting you feel the night he shows up with flowers and a gimp outfit is just pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. You gotta fight through that shit.

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Do they really call their 1/4 pounders "royal with cheese"?

Seems to me that it would at least be in a different language.

Wow Neffy, Stu is a lot of things eh?

Stu is...

pidasole

AI is...

Last edited:

Fero

Old World
Staff member
It's called a royale over there. Lulz where had when I was in Paris.

Don't know what they call it here, I avoid MacDonalds if possible. Their burgers suck.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
It's called a royale over there. Lulz where had when I was in Paris.

Don't know what they call it here, I avoid MacDonalds if possible. Their burgers suck.
I always had huge lols when I saw how busy the McDonald's were in Europe. Meanwhile I was walking around gorging myself on gourmet meats and cheeses. (I totally understand that it's about novelty and marketing but still funny)

My major complaint is the lack of ice in drinks. WTF, why can't I have more than one ice cube? Mmmm, lukewarm soda!