BigMattTheHobo is...

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Most of our hamburger places come with ice dispensers and all you can drink these days.

It's good to be civilized.

Ciaran

Most of our hamburger places come with ice dispensers and all you can drink these days.

It's good to be civilized.
Could you suck Americas dick anymore? Get your own identity and stop having sex with our American membership.

chalupa

The gimp
Could you suck Americas dick anymore? Get your own identity and stop having sex with our American membership.
You're just jealous because we know there are no woods in Ireland, only potatoes, and you couldn't go to the woods to write a novel in a cabin. Never happened. Not a single fucking tree on the entire island, with the exception, of course, of potato trees.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
pwoplw not staying on topic

people are stupid i mean ebaumnation is fucking dumb you FUCKING DUMBASSES STAY ON TOPIC

Telaso

I'm Telaso
This is the everything/nothing thread. There is no topic or meaning. You're also just a dirty faghole :)

chalupa

The gimp
Nefarious is...

A slack-jawed troglodyte with a room temperature IQ.

BiGuy is...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
the wort moderator in forum histroy who needs to have acork up your cunt and fucking stuffeied into the backseat of a cadillac goin 50 down highway

chalupa is ....... a faggot

lord devastation is ....... a bigger faggot cock sucker

oh i got one belgium faggot ass loser fero gaddambitchboy is .....

FuddyDuddy

a song by Canadian rock band The Guess Who, first released in January 1970 on the album of the same name and later in March as a single, which reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Chalupa is...