Will You Be Getting The PS4 or The Xbox One?

Will You Be Getting The PS4 or The Xbox One?

• Total voters

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ps4 is garbage WOW my cusan bought one from the amazon and wow BRICKED ALREAYD RIGHT OUT FO THE FUCKING BOX!!!! i was at my cusans house whne it came out and boy we were xcited to play killzone and baam the blue light and fucking BULLSHIT my cusan was pissed and im pissed too i considering sending sony an email to voice my angry at this fucking stupid jap losers!!! that swhy im get in and xbone because atleast the xbone THEY KNOW HOW TO TRAET COSTUMTES NOT LIKE SHEP!!!

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Despite the fanboys claims, the Xbone didn't sell out on day 1.

That's what a shitty PR campaign and shady features will give you.

Ciaran

I'll stick with my PS3 until there are no longer games being sold for it. Then I'll get a PS5 and laugh at you idiots.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I'll stick with my PS3 until there are no longer games being sold for it. Then I'll get a PS5 and laugh at you idiots.
wak up you moron still sticking with the ps3? get with the times or are you too poor? oh i forot your irish your already poor you boot licking knobber

Ciaran

wak up you moron still sticking with the ps3? get with the times or are you too poor? oh i forot your irish your already poor you boot licking knobber
I just sellotaped my PS3 and PS2 together.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
For being so anti nerd on occasion lupa, you are remarkably aware of the culture sarcasm.