Goodnight Sweet Prince

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Irregardless of what you think, I've gotten the monkey off my back of misused idioms and words. I'll be back momentarily to speak to this subject.

^^^
...I almost couldn't write all of those, it is too painful.
You are literally an asshole.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Ha, at first I was like "Dev didn't continue the joke" then I was like "ICWUTYOUDID"

Meh, it's sad that some guy died and it sounds like he was a decent guy but..shit. I'm going to die in a hospital bed, he died in his race car driver buddy's car at the age of 40 after over a decade of being rich and famous and scoring premium groopie action.

Not all that sad.

http://gawker.com/paul-walker-was-a-goddamn-saint-1476759774/@neetzanz

It's crazy that more rich people don't do this kind of stuff. Well done Mr. Walker. A small action on your part made a huge difference in another person's life.

Last edited:

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Lupa probably wont come here again. So we can talk about him behind his back now and he'll never know!

chalupa

The gimp
If you did that, you'd be standing on the rooftops screaming it with a banner draped over the side of the building.

Shit, It's Me brags all the time about how she got double-teamed one night.

I brought a VW bus full of cheerleaders to their knees. After the fifth one I finally ran out of Jesus Juice so I just did my best Barry White and got them to orgasm because I'm nice.

True story.

...ish.

How do you like them apples?