Goodnight Sweet Prince

Telaso

I'm Telaso
The return of sweet prince.

Well 2 more are due to die now, always comes in 3s.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
The facts dont lie bro. We'll see in a week.

Horrible way to die too. Crazy :(

Edit: I just realized how bad my spelling is.... wow

Last edited:

IncredibleBalls

4 chan already has several threads making fun of him, they don't even wait until the body is cold.........

chalupa

The gimp
I saw some idiot spill salt the other day, then dump more salt in his hand and toss it over his shoulder.

I was in Texas, so that level of stupidity made sense in context, but not in general.

Frood

a true bro
That's one of the dumbest statements people make, and I know you don't actually believe that.
I saw some idiot spill salt the other day, then dump more salt in his hand and toss it over his shoulder.

I was in Texas, so that level of stupidity made sense in context, but not in general.
Its because you can't spill an odd number of salt rocks or the ghost of Troy aikman will come and slap your horse.

Its because you can't spill an odd number of salt rocks or the ghost of Troy aikman will come and slap your horse.
This is true; It's especially horrifying when you realize he's not even dead yet....

Which begs the question, why didn't he complete more passes to himself?

Frood

a true bro
Which begs the question
Prepare to get your balls chewed off by chalupa

And its because his ghost is always wearing what he was wearing (duh, dont you know anything about ghosts?) and they refs wouldn't allow 2 number 8s on the field, even if one's ethereal.

chalupa

The gimp
Irregardless of what you think, I've gotten the monkey off my back of misused idioms and words. I'll be back momentarily to speak to this subject.

^^^
...I almost couldn't write all of those, it is too painful.

chalupa

The gimp
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!