Goodnight Sweet Prince (the Final Chapter)

Frood

a true bro
If this happens tomorrow, I may be on the news.
But if it happens tomorrow and youre on the news then youll become famous and when I hunt you down then there will be FOUR famous deaths and then this thread won't really be the conclusion, so it would be deleted so they never would have put you on the news so you never would have become famous and i wouldnt have had to kill you so there would have only been 3 deaths so youd be correct and then if he died youd be on the news and I'd have to hunt you down.

You started a paradox, you fucking asshole.

chalupa

The gimp
I will murder you all and eliminate this retarded "things happen in 3s" fucking horseshit stupidity once and for all.

Frood

a true bro
I will murder you all and eliminate this retarded "things happen in 3s" fucking horseshit stupidity once and for all.
Things that always happen in 3s:

The birth of healthy triplets
Hattricks
uhm

fuck

pens just scored 2 goals in like 2 minutes. How the sharks are so fucking horrible at the second period is beyond me.

Fuck you chalupa.

Frood

a true bro
By my count it is now 5-1.

Pens rules, Sharks...well they suck.
Bylsma himself said the sharks were the best team in the league, one off game doesn't change that. Enjoy your teams free ride to the playoffs in a conference that's doesn't have any teams in the top 5

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Things that always happen in 3s:

The birth of healthy triplets
Hattricks
uhm

fuck

pens just scored 2 goals in like 2 minutes. How the sharks are so fucking horrible at the second period is beyond me.

Fuck you chalupa.
Usually Tacos happen in 3s also.