Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Santa shouldn't be depicted as an old white man anymore

sBaums Undergraduate Senior Devastation, the Almighty's Avatar
    I always envisioned him as Russian or Canadian or Norse or something.

Of course, if he was Russian, everybody'd get the same shit: nothing.
    NAME: Devastation, the Almighty, Omnipotent, and Omniscient

Our father, who art in Kentucky, let basketball be thy game. 8 banners won, the 9th to come, in Rupp as it is in Big Blue Nation.
    Give us this day our defensive effort, and forgive us our turnovers as we forgive those who seeded against us. Lead us not into a shooting slump
    and deliver us from bad officiating. In the name of Rupp and Hall, and the spirit of Bill Keightley, Amen.

GO CATS!

Potato potato

Irish Santa is red-haired, a leprechaun, and is piss drunk all the time.

Actually, that sounds kinda fun.
    Neffy's father.

sBaums Undergraduate Senior Devastation, the Almighty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa View Post

Actually, that sounds kinda fun.
    Yeah, I think the Irish got that one right.
    NAME: Devastation, the Almighty, Omnipotent, and Omniscient

Our father, who art in Kentucky, let basketball be thy game. 8 banners won, the 9th to come, in Rupp as it is in Big Blue Nation.
    Give us this day our defensive effort, and forgive us our turnovers as we forgive those who seeded against us. Lead us not into a shooting slump
    and deliver us from bad officiating. In the name of Rupp and Hall, and the spirit of Bill Keightley, Amen.

GO CATS!

sBaums 10th Grade Sophomore Nocturnal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa View Post

This may be the most redundant set of descriptors ever.

potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato
    Well you have to. The image translators work for the Irish construct program. But there’s way too much information to decode the potato. You get used to it. I…I don’t even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, red-head. Hey, you uh… want a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Well you have to. The image translators work for the Irish construct program. But there’s way too much information to decode the potato. You get used to it. I…I don’t even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, red-head. Hey, you uh… want a drink?
    Po... tato? Potato potato potato! Potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato!!!

I'm not sure. I'd say the impact of Thatcher on the Irish economy was a mixed bag at best.

sBaums Toddler
    Here's a little secret: Santa is actually a mexican guy.

ˇFelices fiestas, cabrones!