LOOOOOOOL Fooled me again EBN!

Ern3st

I decided to visit being as its been a few months, and you niggers fooled me again with the notification!!!!!

LOL it tells me I have a notification, but I dont have anything at all as usual.

Ultimate troll as usual Bigfaggotmattthehomo (aka YEM) totally masterful troll son.

Ciaran

People visit to see if we're still alive. We are.

We have Julia and 'its me' giving birth at a rate that exceeds the amount of time it takes to eat one adult forum member.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Great thread. And thanks for coming back to complain. Must be nice to not have anything else to worry about besides ebn.

Ern3st

LOL got me again bigmattthehomo . I came back to check in this thread ,and I actually clicked on the god damned notification tab.

LOL I can't even post a .gif to totally explain my laughter! LOL

Edit: LOL I was a member of this forum before even bigmattthefaggot started posting here ,and I can't even post videos! LOL

trolllllovideo .mpeg

Last edited:

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Hilarious.

Serious question: do you think you're funny or that we care what you have to say? You're not upsetting anyone, and I highly doubt anyone thinks you're funny. Your schtick is played out, dude.

Ern3st

LOL just noticed the "nigger" filter was lifted.

LOL fuckin got me again. The notification Icon is the ultimate troll. You win bigmattthefaggot . I submit to your trolldom.

Spread your ass for us somemore.

chalupa

The gimp
I'm not sure what power Matt has to do anything here, other than the ban stick.

Ciaran

Serious question: do you think you're funny or that we care what you have to say? You're not upsetting anyone, and I highly doubt anyone thinks you're funny. Your schtick is played out, dude.
I care what he has to say :(

Ern3st

fuckin bigmatttheAssSpreadingfaggot top troll as usual. IDK how we get by.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
The notification is just a reminder that we love you.

Also, Matt has forum seniority Mr. 2004 newb.