Obama is a great Leader

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
You guys are tin-foil hat wearers with all the NSA spying claims and other misleading topics. The real issue plaguing America is that citizens still own guns and violent crime rates are outrageous. If we don't disarm, then we'll just continue killing each other and more school shootings will occur.

The government isn't involved in cover-ups, scandals or blatant corruption. The government only spies on potential domestic terrorists and they are keeping us safe, fools. They even have predator drones watching us to make sure we don't hurt each other. Afterall, what if your neighbor was involved in terrorist activities? It's just better if the government knows so they can prevent terrorism before it happens.

Besides, if things really were truly corrupt, during the next election we'd just throw the rascals out and our next president would fight to restore all our freedoms. Such as Hilary or McCain. You doubters crack me up. So for the record, I put my total faith in the words of our victorious Leader who said he defeated Osama bin Laden and dumped his battered, lifeless corpse at sea. I express nothing but sincere gratitude for Obama's efforts in fighting the Washington crooks to keep America free and prosperous.

I am also here to proclaim my utter confidence in the giant news corporations who are totally independent of government influence and non-compliant, for I know if a big story breaks, I will be duly informed.

I shall express pride in knowing the government is one step closer to totally federalizing the school system and implementing data gathering to better assist our teachers in educating our children.

I sleep soundly knowing extensive security monitoring systems keep me and my family safe. Much work is still needed, but work makes us free, and together with guidance from our great Leader, we can build a paradise.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I especially liked the part where he closed Guantanamo bay and expanded upon whistleblower protection and government transparancy like he said he would during election time.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Obama is a great leader, not so great as a President though.

Although looking at history, we really never had a good one. Recently I read that JFK was stoned during most of his Presidency. The guy who had to face down our closest brush with nuclear war was loopy at the time. Thank god Kruschev was level headed.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
How's he a great leader? He seems ineffectual.
He is charismatic and good at pep talks. Also he has done a pretty damn good job dealing with the totally intransigent republicans. Given their consistent "no" to everything he has done a fair amount of work.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I am pissed as hell though that the either misrepresented himself during the campaign or got into office and became disenchanted.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Recently I read that JFK was stoned during most of his Presidency.
Most definitely. And it's worse than that. He was constantly sexually harassing (and borderline raping) his assistants. He made it very clear that if they didn't have sex with him, they were out of a job.

And yet, he managed to be an effective president. He did a lot of good for the country and actually pressed for things that were important, despite the other yokels always pushing back (see: how he handled NASA and congress telling him they couldn't land on the moon). It kind of makes you wonder why Obama can't stick to his promises.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
" It kind of makes you wonder why Obama can't stick to his promises."

Partly I think it's because he truly doesn't care about the common man.

HubbleBubble

Obama is a whistleblower. His only failings can be accredited to the corrupt politicians in Washington stonewalling him. The total lack of cooperation has stalled much of our Leader's progressive vision. Ah, but future generations will look back in reverent appreciation of the struggle he endured to protect and preserve our liberties; for it is they who will reap the awards generously handed down to them for their servitude and unquestioning loyalty.

We know that without extensive and sometimes evasive safeguards in place, freedom hating terrorists would destroy the very foundations of America. Sometimes giving up liberty is necessary to keeping your family safe. Rest assured our government is doing everything in its power to prevent terrorism abroad and here at home, so that those future generations can live securely.

Which brings me back to a point I touched on earlier: Gun control is essential to the safety and security of a free nation. Violent crime is high compared to other parts of the world that have adopted extensive gun control measures, such as the UK. America is essentially the wild west, for God's sake!

I place my total confidence in future governments, knowing they will protect my grandchildren, and their grandchildren. One hundred years from now, I will rest soundly in my grave knowing future Leadership will never take advantage of a defenseless, loyal, unquestioning population. Guys, take off your tin foil hats and stop being suspicious of government. Let us finally come to the realization that they will always stand in our best interest and be here to protect us.

HubbleBubble

Can they be confined to a single thread?
Let's all laugh and make jokes while Obama struggles against the crony crooks in Washington over the implementation of his revolutionary vision for America. If it weren't for his pen and his phone, nothing would get done.

You guys are nothing but sheeple.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Seriously, Hubble, there are plenty of people here who don't like Obama's policies. You don't really need to post like this to have a discussion. You're not clever or original. These are some of the most hackneyed political posts I've ever seen.