Obama is a great Leader

As far as I'm concerned we've been leaderless since his HHS mandate stunt.

But seriously, yes, Obama is an awful president. As much as I would rather have Romney, or Lrrr from the planet Omicron Persei 8, they would have been questionable as well.

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
Seriously, Hubble, there are plenty of people here who don't like Obama's policies. You don't really need to post like this to have a discussion. You're not clever or original. These are some of the most hackneyed political posts I've ever seen.
They're the most hackneyed political posts you've ever seen, yet they're not original? Stop contradicting yourself.

I forgot that this forum is the hottest and freshest place for thriving young hipsters to gain comedic and political insight from noble posters such as chalupa, whose chipper one liners and subtle gay vibes continue to entertain thousands of forum members each day.

Need I mention that nobody except aging disabled nerds use internet forums anymore? Seriously dude, get real. We're circling jerking right now and you're trying to keep me from blowing my nut. It's outrageous.

Everything will be fine if you just embrace the NSA spying, IRS targeting, TSA groping, gun grabbing, scandals, corruption and Obama's pen.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Hackneyed means not original. It describes something that's become insignificant because of overuse.

I have to question the intelligence of someone who shows up to post on an Internet forum, only to turn around and complain about it when their initial posts didn't do well.

Your assumptions, generalizations and sarcasm aren't anything new. So why not log off and never return if our forum is so awful?

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
Hackneyed means not original. It describes something that's become insignificant because of overuse.

I have to question the intelligence of someone who shows up to post on an Internet forum, only to turn around and complain about it when their initial posts didn't do well.

Your assumptions, generalizations and sarcasm aren't anything new. So why not log off and never return if our forum is so awful?
But since it is the most unoriginal thing you've ever seen, that makes it original in its own right.

And this thread is doing well considering a popular thread on this forum is lucky to get 20 replies or 100 views.

I only come here like twice a year to irritate you and poke fun at you guys, because you're all here circle jerking 24/7 and rehashing the same old shit.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
But since it is the most unoriginal thing you've ever seen, that makes it original in its own right.

And this thread is doing well considering a popular thread on this forum is lucky to get 20 replies or 100 views.

I only come here like twice a year to irritate you and poke fun at you guys, because you're all here circle jerking 24/7 and rehashing the same old shit.
Oh yeah, it's way cooler to try and troll people when they not only don't give a shit but they know exactly what you are doing.