how do i help my friend come out of mythe closet?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
how do i hep my friend come out of closet? i noticed osmething about my friend and i think hes gay well hes gay for a couple of reasons
1) he likes to say cock instead of penis which is a clear sine of being gay because normally gay guys like to say cock this cock that and you know the correct scientific name is penis
2) he likes listening to light music espcially elton jon and billy joel
3) he doesnt like sprots i mean i invite this idiot to my superbowl part to watch the seahawks win and own the nfl and scrub teams and he just say there with a stupid look on his face the netire time!!! i even called him out because h eas really cockblocking the party and i did not appreciate it and i know every gay man hates sprots
4) he calls girls good looking and not hot i mean cmon when i see a fine hunny walking down the hall in school and she carrying that ass in those jeans i saw hell yeah im gonna smack that and he just goes good looking gal i mean con this isnt the fucing 50s or kevin smiths time where men wore fedoras suits spoke like dean martin with cigas in there mouths going good looking gal come over here and let me give you some smooches on your tooshy i mean CMON obviously fucking gay
5) he finds shity comics for gay men funny like doonsberry peanuts muts these gay cartoons for gay men like my grandfather says that comics are for gay boys

thats it i thin khes gay and im willing to here some advice to get him out of the closet already please no jokes no trolls no her der your fucking gay nefarious suck my dick her der chalupa's penis hahahahaha penis joke gues what? you crack a penis joke it means that you want penis in your mouth and you want my penis so think about it before you TROOLL

Brian

Brian
just tell Nocturnal there's nothing wrong with being gay and he has nothing to be ashamed of

Telaso

I'm Telaso
how do i hep my friend come out of closet? i noticed osmething about my friend and i think hes gay well hes gay for a couple of reasons
1) he likes to say cock instead of penis which is a clear sine of being gay because normally gay guys like to say cock this cock that and you know the correct scientific name is penis
You're slipping Neffy. You misspelled the much easier word sign, and correctly spelled scientific.

chalupa

The gimp
Fucked in the ass for more than 30 minutes...doesn't seem like a fun way to spend an evening.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
you lied about being a bottom and you wanted to switch after the first half hour. that's not how things work bro.
I had Indian food the night before. It happens.

I actually find the notion that my being the gay person in question less troubling than the fact that this means I would be neffy's friend.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I don't know how people can do that. I'm positive I'd yell uncle after about 30 seconds, even if I liked it.

Next poster to make joke about Uncles and ass sex.

Well, Neffy, the best course of action would be to step in that closet with him, clasp his velvety-smooth hand, and walk out together, never taking your gaze off his lagoon-blue eyes, knowing that no matter what, this friend will be a friend for life, through bad times and good times.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Well, Neffy, the best course of action would be to step in that closet with him, clasp his velvety-smooth hand, and walk out together, never taking your gaze off his lagoon-blue eyes, knowing that no matter what, this friend will be a friend for life, through bad times and good times.
This makes me think of that Michael W. Smith song, which is now going to be stuck in my head all day. Damn you.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
youe oeople oe the fuckign worse people on the internet im alasking a fucking seirous question ad you guys MOROSN go on about your psrostate exams and all your fuckign BULLS HIT i swear to god you guys fucking suck do you understnad why im not posting as much ? isntaed of getting serious answers aon in a a seriosu THREAD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GO ON ABOUT HOW YOU SUCI KDICK YEAH SUCK HIS DICK SUCK HER DICK WOW you people are dumasses its oka ythough the ofrum is going to get shut down due to INACITIVY SO ENJOY YOUR TIME BECAUSE ITS GOING BBYE BYE SOON CURTAINS CLOSED FOR THE BIGGEST FIALURE OF A FORUM EVER!~!!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
hey telsa why dont oyu shut the fuck up and stop acting like im someone who you want me to be? yeah WOW I SPELT SCIENTIIC RIGHT AND NOT SIGN IBG UCKING DEAL IM ON MY PHONE I DONT VIVE A SHIT I SHUT OUT THE AUTO CHECK SPELL BECAUSE I KNOW IT MAKES YOU MROOSN ANGRY SO KISS THE FATTEST PART OF MY ASS BITCH

chalupa

The gimp
Are you the gay guy, neffy? Serious question, did you make this up about another guy to get our advice on what you should do?