Hard guys here?

larryBarici

any hard guys here? seems like a lot of dudes like to talk the hard talk but are gooey-soft on the inside. Well let me tell you - i am the real deal.

1. spent almost 2 weeks in prison in 2010
2. not a virgin
3. people know not to mess with me because i put so many punks in the ER
4. I snort cocaine almost every month ((thats in addition to the cigarettes, weed and alcohol I also use regularly))
5. I work at the junkyard like the mexican mob guys in Breaking Bad
6. I lift weights and am jacked - 1 look at me and youre running for ur mammy ((-thats alright cus I fucked her already LOL))
7. honeys cannot stay off my jock - you know what im talking about fellas

now i challenge anyone here to try to measure up to me. but i gotta skedaddle if you sniff my drift... got fresh huneys dialing me - don't get too jealous.

Peace

larryBarici

just got back from yoga.. where the thugs? where the killas? where are the hard dudes?

Ciaran

Finally, we get the leader we desired.

I will follow you to the bitter end Larry Birici.

Brian

Brian
any hard guys here? seems like a lot of dudes like to talk the hard talk but are gooey-soft on the inside. Well let me tell you - i am the real deal.

1. spent almost 2 weeks in prison in 2010
2. not a virgin
3. people know not to mess with me because i put so many punks in the ER
4. I snort cocaine almost every month ((thats in addition to the cigarettes, weed and alcohol I also use regularly))
5. I work at the junkyard like the mexican mob guys in Breaking Bad
6. I lift weights and am jacked - 1 look at me and youre running for ur mammy ((-thats alright cus I fucked her already LOL))
7. honeys cannot stay off my jock - you know what im talking about fellas

now i challenge anyone here to try to measure up to me. but i gotta skedaddle if you sniff my drift... got fresh huneys dialing me - don't get too jealous.

Peace
thanks bro. good luck bro.

larryBarici

just got back from my badminton game with The Bros and i come home to this? i heard ebaum nation had the hardest guys on the net. are you guys playing or what? again, im NOT a virgin

Ciaran

He's not the leader we deserve, he's the one we need right now.
He's both. What we deserve is a leader right now and now we have one.

just got back from my badminton game with The Bros and i come home to this? i heard ebaum nation had the hardest guys on the net. are you guys playing or what? again, im NOT a virgin
The Bros. Thank you Larry for revealing the name of your elite gang to our mortal forum.

Please advise how I can join The Bros with immediate effect.

larryBarici

He's both. What we deserve is a leader right now and now we have one.

The Bros. Thank you Larry for revealing the name of your elite gang to our mortal forum.

Please advise how I can join The Bros with immediate effect.
thank u for the Respect that i deserve. but I have to be honest. to be a Bro isnt easy. you gotta be a hard dude. you gotta work hard and play hard. you gotta stack the funds and wreck the pussy - you know what Im saying? ive encoutered MANY dweebs who thought they were hard enough.....and did not measure up. My advice: get hard