this place is so dead...

loki009

Its considered for an award as the best actor to portray the joker in a batman movie.

Brian

Brian
This place is so dead, Esruc just messaged me and called me a fag

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
this place is so dead that there are only three active gay members who are old men big matt yono and crapdumba

Hambone

Two men once sat at a table drinking beer....times were good. Suddenly a child crashed into the room, and got all outta line talking about wanting it's Mommies boobie, and shit.The one guy said"Maybe we should roll a quarter and see if he/she fetches it?" The other guy said "Maybe we should roll a quarter into one gigantic joint?"

Who was the wiser?NEITHER!!! The kid was,because he was all about sucking on a big ole "Tit-tay"

Lulz

This place is so dead that the last post in this thread was over a week ago and it's still near the top of the list.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
E/N is a dead zone. All about super (duper) prem nowadays.

Brian

Brian
No deal. I hate that guy he always negs me and everyone else at ebaumsworld. brb crying about it. :(
you may think you're some kind of special snowflake forum celebrity oldfag, but if you want to not get negged then you should stop posting on ebwf under a different username. nobody cares that [insert quirky username here] is really the great one and only Kaepora Gaebora.

Kaepora Gaebora

you may think you're some kind of special snowflake forum celebrity oldfag, but if you want to not get negged then you should stop posting on ebwf under a different username. nobody cares that [insert quirky username here] is really the great one and only Kaepora Gaebora.
Fight me IRL Starlord, you newfag :rolleyes: