One day...

Evil Joe

...won the 2005 national sausage-eating competition. Those sausages slid down his throat like it was a pneumatic tube at a drive-through bank. The next day he got a call from...

Brian

Brian
...evil joe who said 'hey man will you join my site that i made entirely in Flash? because I am self taught in Adobe Flash. did I mention I know a lot about doing stuff using Flash? Flash is the next big thing man, fuck that ebaums forums shit'

nefarious called him a dumb abo nigger and hung up then he grabbed a butter knife and...

chalupa

The gimp
...stabbed himself in the face because he's retarded. We've been over this, nefarious is retarded. His parents decided that, because he is so retarded, they should...

chalupa

The gimp
...leave neffy at the nunnery. They realized fapping and shlicking are WAY better than living with the little retard. Once the nuns found him, they...

Telaso

I'm Telaso
masturbated all over Devs slimey butthole, but suddenly..

loki009

... the best day of my life so I decided to raise that baby as my own that anus fetus grew up and became known as...

Hambone

Sam Bowie, the biggest NBA Draft bust of all time and the slowest...
HA!!! True dat,cuz MJ went #3. Closest thing to that disaster has been Greg Oden #1, over Kevin Durant #2. I know ckicks thinks size matters, but in NBA terms these are prime examples of why it does not.