I don't think we die in this reality

greg vs greg

i think we die in the afterlife. like as soon as you die in this reality, like from cancer, you open your eyes and you are now a soul, and out of fucking nowhere a motherfucking ghost knight swings a mace into your stupid soul face and that's when you really die. sucks.

Hambone

i think we die in the afterlife. like as soon as you die in this reality, like from cancer, you open your eyes and you are now a soul, and out of fucking nowhere a motherfucking ghost knight swings a mace into your stupid soul face and that's when you really die. sucks.
Sounds like sone G vs G shit...I salute you...carry on

Fero

Old World
Staff member
It's funny that every once in a while an old member drops in for a post or two. People still remember EBN, so let's believe we beat EBW in the end. I never go there because everybody is a dick.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
It's funny that every once in a while an old member drops in for a post or two. People still remember EBN, so let's believe we beat EBW in the end. I never go there because everybody is a dick.
I've popped over there a few times recently. It's horrible. The whole place is full of racist assholes.

chalupa

The gimp
There were some names from back in the day that bring back memories...but the fucked up thing is that LinkedIn periodically asks me to link to CJRockhard (if you remember him). The funny thing about that is that he and I only emailed on my outlook account like twice...which means LinkedIn either a) figured out our mutual connections (that's unpossible!) or b) it got access to my email name cache.

Fucked up.