I don't think we die in this reality

Hambone

There were some names from back in the day that bring back memories...but the fucked up thing is that LinkedIn periodically asks me to link to CJRockhard (if you remember him). The funny thing about that is that he and I only emailed on my outlook account like twice...which means LinkedIn either a) figured out our mutual connections (that's unpossible!) or b) it got access to my email name cache.

Fucked up.
I only wanted to go to a MMA fight with you,and to show you I was cool I was gonna take my kid to the JAM.The highlite was bitches slapping the shit outta bitches...I think

Point being it was for the ti-tays

Tell Fero...I don't give a fuck if he watch my clips or not....IM RICK JAMES BEOTCH

Last edited:

Fero

Old World
Staff member
He wanted me to tell you neffy jerks off with sandpaper while sniffing his sister's panties.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I'd say it would make him rough.

Or maybe his dong would be super shiny and smooth like a nice wooden railing after years of use.

Maybe he's masturbated so much in his life, that his penis is now one small callous, and the sandpaper works as both a tool to smooth the rough spots, and a device with which to flagellate himself as his life of incest continues.

Hambone

Ball in the baaaag? What if you have huge nuts and need to transport them.....Would it be balls in the bag?