Fight IS

chalupa

The gimp
I don't understand what we think bombing is going to do. ISIS is just the latest evolution of a violent ideology. It seems a fairly big assumption to think that bombing radicals randomly is going to reduce radicalism. In the mean time we will be killing more innocent bystanders. We don't expect outside countries to protect the liberties of US citizens, so I think we should have the same expectations of Iraqis.
ISIS is a little different in that they have actually acquired military hardware, have oil refineries that generate revenue, and have to set up a (de facto) country. I wouldn't call it a country, so much as they are ruling that area, so they will have some infrastructure from which they enact their plans. They will have tangible targets that bombing can eliminate, which will greatly hamper their expansion and ability to start launching attacks in other places.

You're right, we will never defeat the ideology with bombs, but we can kill a lot of crazies who are carrying out the ideology. On top of that, an allied country, Iraq, has asked for our assistance, and we are obliged to help them now.

We defeat the ideology by extricating ourselves from the affairs of that part of the world. Since that isn't feasible this week, we kind of have to do this instead. We are stuck, and bombs are the answer.

Hambone

I once wanted to say it IS what it is......but that it some unmanly shit. Slit my throat when I'm fighting....however they think and know they ain't really fightingI've never really been down for a cause....but I want to see them and their family get hurt. To slit a mans throat that has nothing to do with the cause sickens my stomache and angers me. Maybe by design...but somebody is gonna pay.Wheth
her those that trust in Islam, or those that trust in Jesus. It's only showing me that a weak mother fucker is a weak mother fucker. FACE ME!!!!On your terms kind sir

Last edited:

Hambone

IS is doing the reverse of what they want to prove. When we get a face, and an anger. You will be hunted down like the animal you are. We wont slit your throat.....we'll just come to your home and shoot you down...like the ANIMAL you are

Hambone

Hammy, we will need boots on the ground, man.
SHEEETTTT!!! We put boots on who we want. Those cocksuckers are cowards. I can accept BOMB's....I can accept SHOTS...those mother fuckers behind mask's that slit without concern....are gonna pay one way or another. I'm not talking the long term, but those mother fuckers are dialed in....in some way shape or form. Somebody knows them

whocares

Should the USA send troops to fight those faggots from IS? I mean, both Saddam and the Taliban were angels compared to those beasts. Methinks it's time the most powerful country in the world gets of its ass and goes over to that sandbox to clean house. Massacre some extremist fags, sow their fields with salt, bomb the place until not a single dung beetle can survive in their desert. What do you US taxpayers think?

And yes, I realize the EU countries are a bunch of pussies and will bitch and whine again.
Hahaha, didn't the USA imply that fighting Saddam was important to stop terrorism?

chalupa

The gimp
It wasn't implied, it was explicitly stated. Bush, et al, were a bunch of moronic fools, and basically decimated a country because of a grudge. What they failed to realize is that the country they decimated was actually the lynchpin to brutal oppression of religious psychopaths.

Game, set, match, GW. Way to fucking go.

Hambone

Left for Syria? Sounds like a debaucle. Brothers killing another for no reason. Heck! Maybe I'm wrong and he's just going to learn