Fight IS

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Should the USA send troops to fight those faggots from IS? I mean, both Saddam and the Taliban were angels compared to those beasts. Methinks it's time the most powerful country in the world gets of its ass and goes over to that sandbox to clean house. Massacre some extremist fags, sow their fields with salt, bomb the place until not a single dung beetle can survive in their desert. What do you US taxpayers think?

And yes, I realize the EU countries are a bunch of pussies and will bitch and whine again.

chalupa

The gimp
I'm against boot on the ground at this point, but I'm all for dropping our unused ordinance from above. The military-industrial complex needs to eat, too, you know.

We definitely need to do something. Air strikes are great but I think we need to step it up, short of boots on the ground (although I believe we should leave that option open). ISIS could be this generation's Nazi Germany.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
The middle east can suck my asshole after a super spicy chicken wing binge.

Those people suck. Shitty religion, shitty culture. Drop some bombs on them and be done with it.

Hambone

We definitely need to do something. Air strikes are great but I think we need to step it up, short of boots on the ground (although I believe we should leave that option open). ISIS could be this generation's Nazi Germany.
they are nothing short of savages, and should be dealt with accordingly. I say NAY to the "boots", and furthermore...GET THE FUCK OUTTA the Middle East, and let those fucking assholes do their own thing. If they get frisky we can handle them, until than let em' destroy each other. I feel bad for the people living under regimes, but I'm MERICAN and would rathermy tax dollars and lives of our youth get spent in a better way

and when I sad "MERICAN"...I meant merican

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
No fly zone over the entire middle east. No boats either except those sending us oil. Anything else get's blown out of the sky/water as appropriate.

It should be locked down tighter than Madagascar in Pandemic.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
What are Americans saying about this? There was a lot of opposition to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but this seems different.

chalupa

The gimp
Not really. People in the US have little problem with fighting a terrorist organization that actively declares they want to kill you, and then go and try to kill you. A lot of people didn't support going into Iraq, but getting rid of bin Laden was a no-brainer, the dude took out the Twin Towers. There was a lot of support for Afghanistan, so Bush basically lied to say al Qaeda was in Iraq, and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction with the intent of bombing the US. Either way, the efforts in Afghanistan have garnered long term public support.

So now ISIS/L/Caliphate/Faggots declare they will kill the infidels, and then behead them on camera. Americans are all for dropping about a million pounds of unused, aging ordinance on their heads, and there would even be support for boots on the ground. the peaceniks are very quiet on this one.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
What are Americans saying about this? There was a lot of opposition to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but this seems different.
They aren't. People either don't care or are rooting the bombs on. The people over there are shit and ISIS is the worst of the lot. As long as it's just money we are spending in the form of bombs then we are all for it.

FenderBender

I don't understand what we think bombing is going to do. ISIS is just the latest evolution of a violent ideology. It seems a fairly big assumption to think that bombing radicals randomly is going to reduce radicalism. In the mean time we will be killing more innocent bystanders. We don't expect outside countries to protect the liberties of US citizens, so I think we should have the same expectations of Iraqis.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I guess you can't make kebab without slicing up a few...of those big chunks of kebab meat, whatever they're called.