septebmer 24th 2014

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
this forum is still gay captains log 101: this forum is full of gay faggots and its really sad, there are posters with over 30000 posts on here on a forum with five active members the gay is very high here especially with guys with dog usernames and belgnai n countries very gay gay forum and someone needs to pull the plug soon

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
dog boy sit boy good boy heres a treat baldy its rogain oh wait not working on your impotent stupid ass

chalupa

The gimp
You still didn't answer who had a dog username. I guess Brian does, a little, because of Brian from Family Guy, but that kind of connection is way too advanced for you to make. Anyone else?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i used to have a grandfather named devastaion turns out he wasnt my grandfather and he was fat fruitcake living off obama dollars

chalupa

The gimp
No, he didn't die. He lied about dying so neffy would stop fucking calling him.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
september 27th

no sine of big mat catgravin or any moderator on the forum can write NIGGER NIGERR NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGE NIGE NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER INGER INEG EIGN ENIGE NIGER NIGE RNIGEIN EG NEIG NEIG NIEGH NIEGH NIE NIGER without gettinb anned

Fero

Old World
Staff member
An African country where the army actually helped restore democracy. That's pretty rare.