the official coming out of the closet thread

Brian

Brian
went to my aunts house to fix some wiring the other day and i needed a pair of gloves and she said my uncle had a pair in her old upstairs closet. so i went in, no light source whatsoever and they were on a top shelf and grabbed them but on my way out I slipped and fell on my ass and I dont know what the fuck I grabbed on to on the way down but got me a really nasty two inch cut on the back of my hand. it stung really bad and i have to wear bandages for a few days. the weird part is i went in again and triple checked and i cant figure out what cause the cut, there's absolutely nothing sharp-ish in there.

what about you, any interesting coming out of the closet stories?

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
went to my aunts house to fix some wiring the other day and i needed a pair of gloves and she said my uncle had a pair in her old upstairs closet. so i went in, no light source whatsoever and they were on a top shelf and grabbed them but on my way out I slipped and fell on my ass and I dont know what the fuck I grabbed on to on the way down but got me a really nasty two inch cut on the back of my hand. it stung really bad and i have to wear bandages for a few days. the weird part is i went in again and triple checked and i cant figure out what cause the cut, there's absolutely nothing sharp-ish in there.

what about you, any interesting coming out of the closet stories?
Maybe there is one of those long splinters that are part of a board in that closet...not like the little guys that break off and lodge themselves under your fingernail, but one of the long, crazy, talon fuckers that is barely lifted up so you don't notice it until your hand is moving the other direction and it impales you, ripping flesh from bone.

Or, you could be a gigantic fag.

Hambone

Maybe there is one of those long splinters that are part of a board in that closet...not like the little guys that break off and lodge themselves under your fingernail, but one of the long, crazy, talon fuckers that is barely lifted up so you don't notice it until your hand is moving the other direction and it impales you, ripping flesh from bone.

Or, you could be a gigantic fag.
I guess that's possible and all, however a long shot it may be. But have you ever considered the obvious? Last time I had a 2 inch cut on the back of my hand it was because one of my "girls" came up short on the money. I laid that shit on her so hard I split my own shit open.Pimpin' aint' easy but it's neccesary, so I chase bitches like Tom does Jerry. Speaking of old toons , lemme drop this one

SERVED!!!

Brian

Brian
I guess that's possible and all, however a long shot it may be. But have you ever considered the obvious? Last time I had a 2 inch cut on the back of my hand it was because one of my "girls" came up short on the money. I laid that shit on her so hard I split my own shit open.Pimpin' aint' easy but it's neccesary, so I chase bitches like Tom does Jerry. Speaking of old toons , lemme drop this one
SERVED!!!
i miss u