as an active member i demand PREMIUM RIGHT NOW

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I want remuum right NOW i want it now i am a well deserved member im smart good looking i am what makes this forum turn i am the cojg of the forum and you fucking IDIOTS WHO DONT GIVE ME THE PREMUM ARE GONNA PAY BECAUSE IF I DONT GET PREMUM IN 24 HOURS, IM GONNA GET SOME CHINESE SPAMMERSON THE FORUM BY POSTING THIS LINK ALL OVER THE INTERNET HAHAHHAHAHAH GET ME PREMUM RIGHT NOW MOTHERS

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Lupa took the IQ test for the rest of us. We are all too dumb for premium as well.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
no sorry ferro my mom doesnt ban fat neckbeard losers wti h no jobs no lifes and no money so get a fucking joby you bum and bu the way who the fuck did that to the tags? neffy is gay neffy has no balls this is getting ridiculous i can se why people leave the forum because you SICKOS

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ok these tags ned to stop this is hwy the forum is losing members daily these stupid fuckign tags im going to report this

Hambone

ok these tags ned to stop this is hwy the forum is losing members daily these stupid fuckign tags im going to report this
What tags are you talkin' bout' Willis? Are we talking tags on toes, pimps, and hoes, sis's and bro's or what?I'm hitting fools up with the big ass "ELL"