This forum is bullshit.

Frood

a true bro
What are you talking about? I post nothing in here almost every day. Why just yesterday, I didn't post four threads. On Wednesday, I didn't post 8! I'm surprised people can keep up with all of the nothing I post in here. I should be reported for spam.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Big E man should appoint some new admins. I volunteer Lupa and Noc. They have the most free time to post shit on here and are both old so there wouldnt be any serious trolling.

Hambone

Opinions are like assholes and onions...everybody has one, and they all stink...minus the onion of course.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
What are you talking about? I post nothing in here almost every day. Why just yesterday, I didn't post four threads. On Wednesday, I didn't post 8! I'm surprised people can keep up with all of the nothing I post in here. I should be reported for spam.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
has anyone seen pig matt or is he too busying hiding in premum like a wussy coward? thanks for killing off pthe forum pig matt so you can enjoy talking to 5 members ine premum you fuckin neckbeard

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Wouldn't it? Mushy flailing around, crying and cursing his father while neffy is foaming at the mouth at his feet, gibbering incoherently.