banned users

Brian

Brian
fero-gradumet got the daily 12 hour ban for being a fag as per usual.

chalupa will be banned for at least five days for repeatedly sending pictures of his buttocks to every printer in the building with the caption 'sharknado two: electric boogaloo'. we finally managed to trace the whole thing back to his desk, wasnt too hard since he's the only one who still runs Windows98 and AOL.

nocturnal will get a permaban soon for clogging the office toilet with playgirl magazines. again. he keeps changing ip's but after the new vbulletin security patch he wont be a problem anymore. me and matt are still discussing it.

that is all, will keep you updated, have a good day and pls dont break the rules.

Brian

Brian
you must email the upper management in our downtown office (mr Pat Nefferson) and explain everything that you did in detail, along with a copy of the complete report that has been filled by HR and hope that you wont be fired on the spot when he calls you in for a meeting. he's well known for having a short temper when dealing with buttocks shenanigans. good luck.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Brian is banned for his sister being a camwhore without him posting pics of her bewbs.

Lulz

I must request said buttocks photographs before I can pass judgement.