Nvidia EVGA 980 TI Card

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Yup. I'm totally worried about my year old card thats only 10% worse than the latest one at stock.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Getting a straight up comparison from Nvidia is going to be extremely biased to convince people to buy newer cards. I was going off of real world testing.

I will most likely buy a 1080TI when it comes out though :)

Also, this behavior is why you aren't getting prem.

Brian

Brian
Getting a straight up comparison from Nvidia is going to be extremely biased to convince people to buy newer cards. I was going off of real world testing.

I will most likely buy a 1080TI when it comes out though

Also, this behavior is why you aren't getting prem.

-hey Telaso here i am, are you ready for our date?

-sure Stacy hold on let me just install my videocard drivers.

-oh okay. wait, what are you doing in the legacy section of the support website? you dont have a legacy card, do you?

-well akchually it's a 980ti and just so you know a straight up comparison from Nvidia is going to be extremely biased to convince people to buy newer cards, I was going off of real world testing and..

-really??? a 980ti? hahaha oh wow

btw Telaso I'm not going out with you anymore, it's not you it's me lmao. i'm going out with CambodianBreastMilk now, also his computer doesnt have a legacy videocard so I'm gonna let him fuck me in the ass.

-WOW STACY YOU'RE SUCH A POOPYHEAD, GOOD RIDDANCE, BTW IF YOU WERE TO JOIN COMMUNITY.SMASH.COM I TOTALLY WOULDNT LET YOU HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS UNACCEPTABLE BRB I HAVE TO RESTART MY PC I SAID GOODBYE!