Fresh Slate

ebaum

T-Shirt Peddler
Our system database got wiped out by some prepubescent script kiddie. Unfortunately, our backup wouldn't work so we are forced to start from zero. The good news is we have the latest version and everything should be fast and secure. I am sorry this happened. It really sucks.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
EBAUM!!!!! make me a moderator i WILL BRING THE FORUM BACK WTF WHEER ARE MY POSTS AND SIGNATURE??

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Ebaum, the captcha thing isn't working for some of the other members. They can't reset their passwords or register.

It didn't work for me, but I was able to log in with an old version of my screenname and an old password

ebaum

T-Shirt Peddler
while I fix this. Anyone who emails me i will personally reset your access and get ya in. email me at ebaum187@gmaildotcom

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
The notification area continually says I have 1 new notification for Unread Visitor Messages, but it is blank. This means the notification doesn't go away. What's that all about?

dropofahat

EBWF moderator
Wow. Some serious rebuilding. Good luck to you!

EDIT - I am currently the ONLY non-spammer online right now.

Last edited:

tonythetiger

So say we all
Dear slave, thank you for letting me keep my post count and join date.

your master,

tonythetiger

edit: WTF I WAS ALMOST AT 10k POSTS!

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I'm sure this was all a ploy by Matt/Lupa/Kevin to get Prem to themselves so they can post nudes of themselves over and over.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
People are having password issues. Can you reset for chalupa and kevinsmith? I can send it to them if you pm to me

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Cat, thank you for that. I can't reply for some reason.

Ebaum, it says my pm box is full even though I only have one message

catgarvin

MEOW?
Staff member
Mine was the same, I can fix it, but you'll lose that one pm when I do, if you need to copy those somewhere.