oldfart1 here hello you guys

oldfart1

oldfart1 here from the uk like beer music n stuff to numerous to mention I also have a warped sense of humour.. :p

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Warped sense of humor!? We only allow good, old-fashioned, Christian-approved humor around here.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but Wesbo molests little boys. Which, as you know, is Christian-approved.

oldfart1

yeah true good point well made.. I'm going to have to think of something Christian approved then..

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
OMG!!!!! Nice to see you buddy. been a while :)

I'm afraid that Silberfuchs is right, it's only good old-fashioned, Christian-approved humor on this forum.......except on Friday's when we rotate between Devil worship and some good old fashioned beastiality. You'll fit right in :)

oldfart1

evening wes it has been a while not been on a forum since the good old days of orange and white/black.. I can live with that Christian devil beastiality check ;)

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Are you older than Kevinsmith? If so, the space time continuum will probably collapse.

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
evening wes it has been a while not been on a forum since the good old days of orange and white/black.. I can live with that Christian devil beastiality check ;)
Yep, been a long while....i'm still haunted by the whole 'orange and white/black' thing :(

Hope you noticed that this forum (black/white....NO orange) looks a bit similar to the old days :)

oldfart1

Yep, been a long while....i'm still haunted by the whole 'orange and white/black' thing :(

Hope you noticed that this forum (black/white....NO orange) looks a bit similar to the old days :)
couldn't see what all the orange black/white fuss was about myself but hey ho... miss the big K thems was good days

chalupa if your struggling now hang on to your seatbelt my friend ;)

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
Wesbo, were you banished from your own community or something?
Long ago we built something beautiful. People came from all over and were happy. Then the evil corporate giants decided they wanted a part of it and they offered to create a new, better utopia if we sold it to them. So we did......Then they slowly infested it with abominations of the ad kind and like a cancer it killed everything good.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Long ago we built something beautiful. People came from all over and were happy. Then the evil corporate giants decided they wanted a part of it and they offered to create a new, better utopia if we sold it to them. So we did......Then they slowly infested it with abominations of the ad kind and like a cancer it killed everything good.
I'd hardly call ebaum a giant.