Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?

Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?

• Total voters

chalupa

The gimp
Yeah, we just hate black people, gays, and Jews. You guys hate everyone.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
We've had more time to start really loathing our European friends. Especially France. And Poland. And Greece. And the UK. And Belgium.

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
Thing I like about Brits not calling themselves European is it makes it look like the Brits aren't really European.
Actually, that's kinda true, i've never thought of myself as 'European.....but then when someone from London asks me where i live in London, i don't reply 'London', i'm a bit more specific. So maybe it's the same thing.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
European isn't really a thing anyway. We're all entirely different people.

The French are dirty, the Spanish lazy, ze Germans strict etc. And never forget the British, who got kicked out of almost all their colonies because they were too fucking stupid to allow real home rule. Honestly no offense intended. I have no problem with the English, but the facts are there. If your ancestors had shown the least bit of respect for the people they conquered, the British Empire would probably still exist.

I never really call myself European, except to distinguish myself from the filthy, barbaric Americans. Don't call myself Belgian either. We need to stop kidding ourselves. Europe is a continent and nothing more. We are not a people and we shouldn't do anything together except economic and military cooperation. The Euro is convenient, though. The Pound annoys the hell out of me. I almost never order stuff from the UK because it costs too much. If you would break down and pay with Euro's I can finally order LP's.

Last edited:

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
I guess it must be similar living in the US. Someone who lives there asks you where you are from and you'd probably reply "I'm a Texan, New Yorker, etc"

As for the pound, it sounds in the news recently that there is even less chance of us adopting the Euro.

For us 'Brits' we have the same problem, the Euro feels expensive to us.

Weird world :)

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I don't really support the Tories, but I have to admire Cameron for telling the Union what's what and fighting for his people. I wish the other members had the balls to do this.

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
We are going to have the same problem the US has now when it comes to the next general election, the opposition is a joke at the moment and the Tories have no one to replace Cameron (he's said he will not stand again).

tonythetiger

So say we all
Funny, we just talked about you after Oliax showed up. Fero did you give Amadeus Premium?