why

Brian

Brian
i was taking a shit while reading some comments the other day on reddit/imgur, especially on imgur, and noticed something odd to say the least.

why is it that the most upvoted comments on a picture depicting a real life situation are usually from male members, made in an extremely self deprecating manner?

now i get that self deprecation is needed sometimes if you want to be/appear like a funny man (standup 101 - be ready to laugh at yourself) but these guys are taking this whole thing a little too literally.

like there's a picture of some fag playing the piano in a bar and the top 3 comments would be like

1. and here i am all alone on a friday night :(

2. and here i am with my cats being too fat to play the piano shitting myself cramming pizza and doritos down my throat

3. and here i am being in my late 20s and i cant even adult but this guy is playing the piano wtf life's not fair

is this like a generational thing? typical millennial behavior? to e-cry every chance you get?

chalupa

The gimp
i was taking a shit while reading some comments the other day on reddit/imgur, especially on imgur, and noticed something odd to say the least.

why is it that the most upvoted comments on a picture depicting a real life situation are usually from male members, made in an extremely self deprecating manner?

now i get that self deprecation is needed sometimes if you want to be/appear like a funny man (standup 101 - be ready to laugh at yourself) but these guys are taking this whole thing a little too literally.

like there's a picture of some fag playing the piano in a bar and the top 3 comments would be like

is this like a generational thing? typical millennial behavior? to e-cry every chance you get?
I find that if I read comments on pics or news articles, I end up dumber and angry.