This is how i want ALL movie reviews to be

Brian

Brian
movie reviewers suck ass, you literally cant find one online without some sort of agenda because he gets free shit/tickets/screeners from associations/studios or whatever.

in 99 cases out of 100 some random imdb-board faggot's opinion is worth way more than professional """critics""" opinions.

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
movie reviewers suck ass, you literally cant find one online without some sort of agenda because he gets free shit/tickets/screeners from associations/studios or whatever.

in 99 cases out of 100 some random imdb-board faggot's opinion is worth way more than professional """critics""" opinions.
I'm starting to trust your reviews, you've been 100% so far

chalupa

The gimp

You're through the looking-glass now, milk!

Brian

Brian

welp, so much for the only world wide source of truthful honest opinions:

IMPORTANT: IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. As part of our ongoing effort to continually evaluate and enhance the customer experience on IMDb, we have decided to disable IMDb's message boards on February 20, 2017.

fucking jews

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
And Betty when you call me,
You can caaaaaaall meeeee Al, you can call me Al...