Samsung appreciation thread

Brian

Brian

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719393/Galaxy-Note-7-Samsung-Production-Suspended-Explode

SAMSUNG has suspended production of the Galaxy Note 7, following reports that replacement devices issued in the South Korean firm's worst ever recall are now exploding. In a statement, the company told customers to "power down and stop using the device"

Sales of the infamous Samsung Galaxy Note 7 have been suspended following more reports of replacement devices deemed safe by the technology firm bursting into flames.

These fires suggest Samsung has failed to fix a problem that has already hurt its brand and threatens to derail a recovery in its mobile business.

The South Korean firm told owners to stop using them while it investigates reports of fires, fuelling expectations the tech giant will scrap the flagship device.

"Consumers with either an original Galaxy Note 7 or replacement Galaxy Note 7 device should power down and stop using the device," the company said in statement.

The infamous Note 7 was subject to an unprecedented worldwide recall back in September.

Samsung was forced to recall more than one million Note 7 smartphones after a fault was discovered that caused some lithium-ion batteries to spontaneously catch fire and explode.

Within the last few weeks, a Note 7 has burned the inside of a hotel room – causing more than £1,000 worth of damage – as well as incinerating the inside of a Jeep and bursting into flames inside one unlucky man's pocket.

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
I love my Galaxy S5. Best phone I've ever had, all prior Apple phones included. Maybe the orginal Razr was as good at the time.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Fuck samsung and their locking bootloader horseshit. They are the new Apple.