Super Premium

tonythetiger

So say we all
tony go outside nad lose weight dont bother talking to these neckbeards on here not great motivation considering chakupa is a reigstered pedo filer and big matt is an eillegal pot smoker, go outside and start talking to girls i have faith in you good luck
You do realize that I am probably the only person on here with an actual neckbeard, and it's red.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
You do realize that I am probably the only person on here with an actual neckbeard, and it's red.
very disappointing at least shave the neckbeard off do yourself a favor go talk to girls get a job befriend people dont sit on this forum this forum is a waste and therei s reason why this is called edumpnation because all the dumpy dumb posters come here like chalupa who isnt funny i mean over 250000 posts and he cant even make a funny lord devastation nocturnal ciaran YAWN these guys are bores thats why they got banned fomr new grounds and ebaumsworld!!!!

El Bandito

I don't have the patience to figure out if prem is back up or not but if it is I don't have access.

Fag.

sweet

What about Super Premium Plus? Is that ever going to come back?

Also, thanks for fixing my account!