Super Premium

chalupa

The gimp
We ever fixing that back up, or are we just doing Premium now only?

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering why I didn't get re-invited. So it's not just me.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I didnt even get invited back into regular premium :(

My feelers dont like this.....

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
premium is for gay fags if you have premium your a gay fag and you like being the receipt of anal sex you like bum bum sex and shit all over your dick you are a disgrace if you have premium all you fags who exlude yourselfs to premium are the reason why this forum went down the drawin and it got hacked thanks alot premium faggots

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Garbled post from Neffy in three...two....
premium is for gay fags if you have premium your a gay fag and you like being the receipt of anal sex you like bum bum sex and shit all over your dick you are a disgrace if you have premium all you fags who exlude yourselfs to premium are the reason why this forum went down the drawin and it got hacked thanks alot premium faggots
Well KS, if you would have started your count a little higher you would have been right on time. Bravo sir.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
tony go outside nad lose weight dont bother talking to these neckbeards on here not great motivation considering chakupa is a reigstered pedo filer and big matt is an eillegal pot smoker, go outside and start talking to girls i have faith in you good luck