How Things are Done Here, at Least for the Past Year...

Telaso

I'm Telaso
look at you guys tag teaming me like a gay double team i bet you guys fantasize about fucking me in the ass while you two hold me down and big matt films it all greasy and naked and wet right? right? fucking losers
I'd pay to see that.

chalupa

The gimp
look at you guys tag teaming me like a gay double team i bet you guys fantasize about fucking me in the ass while you two hold me down and big matt films it all greasy and naked and wet right? right? fucking losers
Gayest thing ever posted.

neffy shook like shamrock at McDonald's.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
This is the most erotic thing I have ever read. And that says a lot because I've read Fifty Shades of Grey and that one twilight book where the werewolf guy figures out he wants to fuck that vampire baby.

Ciaran

I read a thread in EBWF about it dying because of tinychat. Global forum recession.

Another fake! IM gOng to hav Matt baN U for NeCKburding the PlaEc up.

I have accomplished much in my life. I would list these things out but it would come across as bragging and that is totally my style, but I have already been a dick and pissed people off today and I need to take a timeout.
I hear you.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
Actually I was going to film it, but other than that you've nailed it pretty spot on.

Speaking of getting nailed spot on...

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I hear you.
I'm starting to see Nefarious in a whole new light. Perhaps, a long time ago he was a real poster with genuine thoughts and ideas. Sort of like how Smeagol was once a nice creature but was corrupted by the ring and became gollum. I could see how dealing with you fking nekbeard loserds aLl the tIME Culd cauSe thisss with that stupid shIt.

chalupa

The gimp
I'm starting to see Nefarious in a whole new light. Perhaps, a long time ago he was a real poster with genuine thoughts and ideas. Sort of like how Smeagol was once a nice creature but was corrupted by the ring and became gollum. I could see how dealing with you fking nekbeard loserds aLl the tIME Culd cauSe thisss with that stupid shIt.
There is definitely more than one voice in his head, that's for sure.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
What do you think his precious is?