The New Premium Thread

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Basically, we just got rid of the black people. You may call it racist, but I guarantee you all theoretical real estate values have risen exponentially since the purge.
You do realize there's still an in the closet black guy among us, do you?

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I didn't know black people had to come out. I'm pretty sure if I became black one day my family would notice without me going " tadaaaa I'm black and I lov lissping".

I get the Matrix reference, but who is XXX?

Also, what is that pic?
Those purple potatoes. Ever had the chips they make from them? Awesome.

chalupa

The gimp
How do you change your user title? The option isn't in my settings any more...? Odd.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
My day in a nutshell:

-Decide to do a job search, because I'm tired of not financially contributing to the family whilst spending all the monies.
-Call Bath and Body works to make sure I have my employment dates correct before filling out job applications.
-Get offered an interview within 30 seconds.
-Tell the woman I'm looking for more than a 15 hour/week minimum-wage seasonal job.
-Get offered interview for manager position.
-Upset husband by calling and telling him about it.

Sigh. I understand I went from "happy homemaker" to job interview within minutes, but he could at least pretend to be happy for me.

Kick his ass. You're the alpha woman, he's the beta male. Make him a sammich and then ram it right up in there. Make him shit undigested ham and cheese for a week. He'll be happy to get you out of the house after that.

You're welcome.

ennaynattirb

This could work. Brilliant!

Or, I could explain the whole "tired of not financially contributing" thing again when he's home. I've already done that; he sees it as though he isn't providing well enough for us or something. I don't know, maybe I really do live in a 1950s-esque relationship and I'm taking his manhood away by wanting to work.

Take his manhood away by beating him with a frying pan. He'll learn that he'd rather be emasculated by you getting a job and contributing to the bank account.

ennaynattirb

I don't have a cast-iron pan, but a marble rolling pin should do the trick. Thanks for the advice... This is going to turn out well, I can feel it!