The New Premium Thread

chalupa

The gimp
Until premium is fixed, only premium members can post here in this thread, nobody else.

Anyone remember that nig cop........

Iceman

Icedad
Until premium is fixed, only premium members can post here in this thread, nobody else.

Anyone remember that nig cop........
Its been ages since that kid posted. I wonder if hes still down in LSU territory

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
What if Tony has actually had sex with hundreds of girls (and like 12 dudes) but he's just fucking with us?

sweet

I belong to another forum where something like that happened. There was a guy who was relentlessly teased about being a virgin (he went along with it). Turns out he wasn't a virgin. Although, it all ended when he killed three other people and himself.

There were a few people who left the forum for a while because they almost felt like the had something to do with it.

Edit: Here is an article about it: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-01-04/navy-pilot-killed-california-condo-shooting/52378766/1

chalupa

The gimp
Maybe Tony is a serial killer who has sex with his victims' bodies. This, I think, is the most likely of all scenarios.

tonythetiger

So say we all
No. I really am a virgin. In real life I'm just a big pussy who doesn't know how to ask girls out and got shot down 3-4 times in high school to where I just gave up. I'm also bad at becoming a friend of the girl and not somehow making her love partner interests.

Iceman

Icedad
Troll Level: Expert

Im sure TTT is some lady killer who jumps into bed with a supermodel every friday night

tonythetiger

So say we all
This Friday night I played The Last of Us on my used PS3 that I just bought. My mom drove me to Best Buy to pick up the game.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
No. I really am a virgin. In real life I'm just a big pussy who doesn't know how to ask girls out and got shot down 3-4 times in high school to where I just gave up. I'm also bad at becoming a friend of the girl and not somehow making her love partner interests.
hey man dont give up dont let girls shot you down thats fucked up most girls are ugly as fuck anyways who are they to shoot you down? pick yourself up and just keep asking law of verages say that you will eventually get a yes who cares what hte girls look like? if you lose your virgin you will be the one of the few on here who dont have virginity. seriously imagine girls in there underwear and see all that acne and disgusting birth mark crows feet dark circles EW women are ugly after 15 thats the sad truth

Telaso

I'm Telaso
This Friday night I played The Last of Us on my used PS3 that I just bought. My mom drove me to Best Buy to pick up the game.
Thats an exhausting game. I'm still torn on getting GTA5 this week or not. I hated GTA4, but 5 looks good from everything i'm seeing.

tonythetiger

So say we all
Thats an exhausting game. I'm still torn on getting GTA5 this week or not. I hated GTA4, but 5 looks good from everything i'm seeing.
4 was boring for me, but 5 looks to have really good multiplayer which is why I am getting it. I'm still trying to get used to console controls again.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
I just can't get into last of us. I've played a few hours and it's just not my cup of tea. I'll try it again another time.

Considering if I want to go full blown nerd and pick up gta5 at midnight. I'm definitely getting it though

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
Can we get the avatars fixed? I hate having to actually READ usernames to figure out who is saying what.