RIP Sweet Prince

JakkOne

BigMattTheHobo cut off his penis last night. RIP little guy.

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
Do you really think that many people are coming to this forum that the series will be ruined?

My response don't make no sense now.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Just wait until you watch your Tivo-ed coverage of the 2004 elections. Your head will asplode.

*spoiler, the black guy did it

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Rosebud was his sled.

Edit, I'm having a huge sense of de ja vous.

Didn't I make a thread before where the whole point was to post obvious and common knowledge things and pretend like it was Matt posting about how he just discovered them? Yes, yes I did and it's awesome that we came this way again. The EBN forum is just like a model of the universe, time is clearly cyclical. In a few months a famous member will be outed as secretly being the opposite sex, I will invent a game where I add a couple of gay sounding words to the end of people's posts (possibly "on my dick"), Ebaum will sell the forum for a bajillion dollars and open a restaurant, the new company will fire everyone and we will move to a new host (Ebaumcountry has a nice ring to it). If we continue farther along the forum will become just simple flash cartoons made for laughs, maybe one is a song about "4th dimension people...they come from, a different dimension...oohoh oh oh oh 4th dimension people". After that it will be mostly sound boards used to make prank calls and some big media company will sue despite the obvious fair use doctrine precedents.

Shit, I just blew my own mind.

Last edited: