some suggestions to get the forum back to its prime

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
SERIOUS THREAD if you go off topic or troll or threaten me in any way you will be reported to ebaum and that includes you big matt
1) have a 16 and under section no old men who like to troll threads just a 16 and under section where we kids can discuss whatever high school and stuff maybe homework subsection and a girls section dunno but anything that will be great for us 16 and under to discuss without having pervs ruin the thread

2) ban people with neckbeards and or fat boys like kevinsmith who is severely overweight and has an ugly beard what a pathetic sad life

3) harassment should result in a perma ban like what many people do to me on here making fun of me calling me troll underbelly the truth these guys are nobodies and whatever

4) make the forum with bigger pixels so i can see whats going on sometimes

5) censor words like 'faggot and retard or down syndrome or austism seriously these words are uncalle for

6 )make a happy section where you can only post happy thoughts and no curse words or abuse just when you are feeling great about yourself or you achieve osmething for the dya or received good advise you go to the happy section and say your happy thoughts seriously it would boost the morale of the forum

7) remove emoticons because this isnt the stone age

8) if your europe or australia pelase lave you are not welcome on an american forum honeslyy people with these backgrounds are just jealous of american and see the news and see fox news or billy o real saying stuff that makes american look bad honestly you need to shut up

9( if your over 30 you need to get off the forum and get a life wow over 30 posting on a internet forum really sad

10) add a spell check to the forum maybe a dictionary section to learn new words every day maybe like the boy who makes the news articles in thecurrent events but instead its like an englishbot or math bot or more boys who will please the forum

if you have more suggestoions please feel free im pretty sure ebaum will see this thread and start making chances pronto

Ciaran

10) add a spell check to the forum maybe a dictionary section to learn new words every day maybe like the boy who makes the news articles in thecurrent events
Who is this boy? If it's not you, then it's gotta be Triple T.

Maybe if we gave him less work hours in C/E, he could get laid.

EDIT:

14. Give the boy less work hours.

chalupa

The gimp
Neffy thinks that if Feedbot just believes he can turn into a real boy.

15. Allow Neffy to think he's a mod, but don't give him any real mod powers. Like when he tries to ban someone, it just plays the oompa-loompa song or something.

Ciaran

Neffy thinks that if Feedbot just believes he can turn into a real boy.
It's incredible that I've less than a quarter of your post count but am considerably more well known and less bald than you.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
You know, I was shaving my neck today and though "I really SHOULD grow a neckbeard just for the sake of not having to deal with this annoyance every morning."

Telaso

I'm Telaso
When are you fucks going to give me something? I go through way more shit than KS does, probably something about him being likeable and what not though huh.

Cunts.