If a girl tells you that she has a nipple ring...

No, it's an homage to my Uncle Bill. After WWII he was stationed in the Philippines and one night when he and a friend had leave they, in true Catholic fashion, got hammered. They both woke up the next morning with that tattoo. He never found out who or what Clio was. He told me that story the night he died. I got the tattoo the next day.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I dunno. I tend to not make judgments about other people's art
I don't really consider that art. That type of tattoo looks to me like you just went through an album of generic awfulness and picked it just so you can say/show you have one. Maybe some people get a tribal armband or a Japanese symbol on the ass because it has a really personal and deep meaning, but I doubt it.

chalupa

The gimp
My wife has one written in kanji that loosely translates as "never look back" and does have meaning for something tha happened in her life.

...she wants to get rid of it now.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
chalupas blow up doll aka wife has multiple tramp stmaps and nipple rings shes a slut for him and the tens and thousands and thousands of men who like to fuck his blow up doll wife

chalupa

The gimp
chalupas blow up doll aka wife has multiple tramp stmaps and nipple rings shes a slut for him and the tens and thousands and thousands of men who like to fuck his blow up doll wife
How would a blow up doll have a nipple ring? It just doesn't make sense.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
People still think tattoos are trashy? Stupid
Guilt by association I think. There is definitely a positive correlation between trashy people and odds of having a tattoo.

I wanted one on my upper back for years but could never decide on a design. My wife has one. A couple of her friends got the same one because one of their mutual friends that was going to get that design died before she could. One of those teen/young person tragedy type things. My biggest objection to "tattoo people" is that many want to be seen as different or rebellious because they have one, but then also try to get annoyed by people who judge them because they have one.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
Guilt by association I think. There is definitely a positive correlation between trashy people and odds of having a tattoo.

I wanted one on my upper back for years but could never decide on a design. My wife has one. A couple of her friends got the same one because one of their mutual friends that was going to get that design died before she could. One of those teen/young person tragedy type things. My biggest objection to "tattoo people" is that many want to be seen as different or rebellious because they have one, but then also try to get annoyed by people who judge them because they have one.
I have no issue with tats, considering I have a couple myself. But, I agree when people get them somewhere ridiculously visible and then wonder why they can't get a job at the bank/office/some other place where having a neck tat is frowned upon, that's just their own stupidity.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
So you're saying that pentagram on my forehead is the reason the bank didn't hire me?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son

how do you wife? you wife seriously? post picture sof your wife tatoo so i can judge it is she hot?