Hey MODS AND ADMIN we have questions...........

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
So, I get this error when trying to private message.....

"You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

My private message box says this....

"Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 640 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed. (Empty Folder)"

when I click empty folder...........it does nothing and I can't send messages.............

can we fix this? or is it beyong the powers that be?

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
There's an issue with premium asking for a password. I don't know it. But I've told the head honcho about it

chalupa

The gimp
There's an issue with premium asking for a password. I don't know it. But I've told the head honcho about it
Yes, Matt, I know you've reached out to me. You don't have to post it like you have some kind of cool access that nobody else has or something.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Maybe we shouldnt get prem back though. E/N seems to be basically what prem was for the last year, this way we have more people in it.

That is unless the gay trio just wants to dick pic each other over and over in it.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
UH MODS? what is this red thing ireceived on my profile? neg reps rule? what the fuck? this is getting out of hand now DISABLE reps they are cancer to FORUM BIG MATT ITHOUGHT YOU WERE GAINST REPS YOU ?

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Maybe we shouldnt get prem back though. E/N seems to be basically what prem was for the last year, this way we have more people in it.

That is unless the gay trio just wants to dick pic each other over and over in it.
Yeah, they probably do.

Homos.

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
UH MODS? what is this red thing ireceived on my profile? neg reps rule? what the fuck? this is getting out of hand now DISABLE reps they are cancer to FORUM BIG MATT ITHOUGHT YOU WERE GAINST REPS YOU ?
Neff, it is what it is, deal with it or find another place.

Though I do hope you stay, everyone dreams of having a red headed step child to adopt. Consider your self adopted as one of Stu's "minions".