House Republicans can eat a Dick.

chalupa

The gimp
Seems at the least a little condescending...
A little condescending does not equal temper tantrum, and on top of that, the only one that is questionable is the first with the sarcasm. The second was addressing the republican party's efforts, and the last two are me saying you are wrong.

FenderBender

ACA is already a law, and goes forth as planned regardless of budget.
Yes, the GOP wants to delay ACA and their leverage is blocking the CR. but that's childish because the ACA has been upheld numerous times.
Nobody is going to comment on how childish it is for the president's administration to try to tweak something that is already the "law of the land". I mean, it's been passed and approved by congress but now Obama wants to change it? How obstructionist.

chalupa

The gimp
Nobody is going to comment on how childish it is for the president's administration to try to tweak something that is already the "law of the land". I mean, it's been passed and approved by congress but now Obama wants to change it? How obstructionist.
I think you need help learning how to interact with people. Allow me to fix your post below, such that instead of sounding like a douche, you can, you know, engage people in conversation and debate:

FenderBender's post said:
Thoughts on the administration trying to tweak something that is already the "law of the land"? I mean, it's been passed and approved by congress but now Obama wants to change it? Seems like he is overstepping s Constitutional bounds at this point, and I'm not sure I like that. What do you asshats think?
See? This way you ask other people for their opinion, instead of being vaguely accusatory to those who didn't update the thread for whatever reason.

What's your deal, man? You used to be more reasonable.

FenderBender

I think you need help learning how to interact with people. Allow me to fix your post below, such that instead of sounding like a douche, you can, you know, engage people in conversation and debate:

See? This way you ask other people for their opinion, instead of being vaguely accusatory to those who didn't update the thread for whatever reason.

What's your deal, man? You used to be more reasonable.
What's unreasonable? The title of this thread is House Republicans can eat a dick. Several of the posts criticized them for trying to change something that is already a law. Now Obama is changing something that is already a law. I haven't heard much of the same thing. Would it help if I said you guys are still my friends?

chalupa

The gimp
It's bullshit. This, and capitulating to unions, etc, etc, completely undermines the thing. I've been "let's see how this plays out" this whole time...but they've crossed into the ridiculous. Good thing I already have a good plan through work.