suggestions/bugs thread

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
ok so i declined chalupas and lord devastations friend requests and the request ot join the neffy ignore list group and they are still coming up i keep clicking decline decline decline and they wont go away now if this is a joke its not funny i want these assholes removed from my forum life
How should I handle this? Any suggestions??

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I can only see the mobile version of the forum on my cell. Is that normal? On most websites you can choose to view the full site.

Frood

a true bro
Can it be changed? The Mobile version of the site sucks. You can't see which subsections have new posts in them without clickin on them.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough and they're still an option, but I liked having quote notifications.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
CAN WE sensor the word TINY CHAT how baout when someone say TINY CHAT they get banned from life and ehiled to ebaumsworld tinychat is a cnacer and the people like underbelly the truth darcyann nshapp bojackson and spiklee all the unfunny losers who effiliated themselfs with tinychat need automatic bans we need to prevent tinychat cancer from spreading to the forum and keep the content on the forum no more TINYCHAT JUST SAY NO! chalupa wants tinychat back too! BAN HIM! BAN CIARAN FOR TALKING TO UNDERBELLY GET RID OF THE CANCER AND THE FORUM WILL BE AS GOOD AS REDDIT!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
HOW COME I CANT SAY NIGGER BUT I CAN SAY TINY CHAT? MAKES YOU THINK GET RIDd OF IT

chalupa

The gimp
CAN WE sensor the word TINY CHAT how baout when someone say TINY CHAT they get banned from life and ehiled to ebaumsworld tinychat is a cnacer and the people like underbelly the truth darcyann nshapp bojackson and spiklee all the unfunny losers who effiliated themselfs with tinychat need automatic bans we need to prevent tinychat cancer from spreading to the forum and keep the content on the forum no more TINYCHAT JUST SAY NO! chalupa wants tinychat back too! BAN HIM! BAN CIARAN FOR TALKING TO UNDERBELLY GET RID OF THE CANCER AND THE FORUM WILL BE AS GOOD AS REDDIT!
I'm certain ciaran is nefarious.

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
Nothing gets "Censored" from here unless there is a vote to do so.

Your vote doesn't count.

Just saying..............