I drive...

Fero

Old World
Staff member
That ended with the 80s. You know how there was the stone age, bronze age etc. ? The 80s were the wood age. Even our electronics had fake wood paneling.

The 90s were the age of 80s American TV shows over here and we always thought who the hell thought it looked cool to put wood panels on a car.

We moved beyond wood paneling and have gone straight to cheap plastic.

chalupa

The gimp
^^ Pretty much. I still have metal toys that were my father's from his childhood that I just gave to my kid, but everything we had after 1985 has just disintegrated because of cheap plastic made in China.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Lego and Playmobil is still functional. My niece's children still play with those things, but the Chinese shit like the Power Rangers toys are in worse shape. The stuff that was made in Germany holds up fine. It's pretty sad if you think about it. My father's old toys are still in the attic (Action Man's grandfather and things like that) and even the plastic ones are still ok.

2008 honda civic lx 4cyl 5spd

fun and fuel efficient. can't wait until i get my f1 wing, bodykit, spinner rims and fart can.

but seriously it rained pretty hard the other day and i got the wheels to spin in 3rd. best day of my life

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I have a 2011 Dodge Avenger. My Civic died on me and I wanted a car with a cheap payment while I save to move across the country.

Which I then spent 2k of it on a sound system for it.... i need help.

Love installing sound systems. What do you have?

All my shit is kenwood. I have 2 front excelon rounds, a 450w amp powering my 12" excelon sub. Need rears, have tweeters but need to install them and crossovers. I had all 6x9 excelons in my old crown Vic but they don't fit in my japwagon

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I got 4 6x9 focals polyglass. Kenwood DPX500BT deck powering the focals, I was planning on getting a 1000w amp for those, but i actually like it how it is currently. Then I got a 500w mono dual channel amp, which I planned on getting 2 JT Audio 10 inchs, but found a 8" one that comes with its own case, and it rocks for a single 8, so the second is on heitas for now.

I also didnt install any of it because I hate cars, so I paid a place 500 to do everything professionally.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I had a JL W3 powered by alpine amp at 500w dual channel.

Polk speakers all around, (good ones can't remember the model) and another alpine amp powering them in my Trans Am back in the day. I miss having an awesome system. I'm not much of a listen to music around the house kind of guy, but in the car I'm always rocking out.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Driving my mom's car till the lazy garage dude fixes my rear windshield wiper.

A 2007 Toyota Yaris.

I feel like a chick.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Driving my mom's car till the lazy garage dude fixes my rear windshield wiper.

A 2007 Toyota Yaris.

I feel like a chick.
A buddy of mine in HS drove his GF's car sometimes. The windshield had a sticker that said "Princess" in pink letters.

Many jokes were had.