I drive...

chalupa

The gimp
...a 2011 135i.

Which I'm going to have to sell.

To get a mini-van.

Currently driving a 2010 Chevy Cobalt, purely to save on gas. I miss my old Ranger. My favorite car of all time was my first, though, my grandma's 1954 Studebaker. I had to drive that bucket of bolts for two years until I could afford to buy my first car, she was a pain but she was fun too.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Don't sell that dude. You know xman will get tons of ladies in high school driving around a classic.

I drive an 08 impala.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
I drive an '06 Charger.

Except right now, where I'm driving my wife's '08 Ford Edge. Because my charger is bleeding out transmission fluid. Weeee!

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Rams are the best pickups. When I worked home depot and we had to load trucks, we would always facepalm when a ford or Chevy drove in. Never had any problems with rams. They're solid

Frood

a true bro
I drive an '06 Charger.

Except right now, where I'm driving my wife's '08 Ford Edge. Because my charger is bleeding out transmission fluid. Weeee!
Liar. You drive a deLorean. Time travel is the only way someone born before jesus could still be here today.

Rams are the best pickups. When I stood around outside home depot all day and we had to load trucks, we would always facepalm when a ford or Chevy drove in. Never had any problems with rams. They're solid
FTFY

I drive a 2000 540i

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I ride:
A 1997 BMW F650
A 2013 Mash Seventy Five 125cc

I drive:
A 1999 Volkswagen Golf 4 Base 1.6 with roll up windows and no AC. I love the shit outta that thing

chalupa

The gimp
I had an old chevy cavalier, five speed, no auto windows. It did have AC, though, which is critical in summer around here. I could play that car like a fiddle.

My 135i, that I have to sell to get a minivan, has the M Sport tuning package (they weren't making the M1), so its top speed is governed to 155, 0-60 is sub five seconds, and it's got lower, stiffer suspension.

I have to sell it.

To get a minivan.

Last edited:

Fero

Old World
Staff member
We usually get only about two weeks of 30-35C around here in the summertime. But when it's hotter than 25C I ride my motorcycle to work anyways.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I'm on my second minivan (2010 Dodge Grand Caravan), and occasionally I drive the husband's Dodge Ram because I like to feel less soccer-mom-like every once in a while. I absolutely despised the idea of owning a minivan, but I grew to love it. Power sliding doors and "Stow and Go" seating are quite handy. I didn't have to give up something better to get my first van though; so while I pity you, I don't know that feel, bro.

chalupa

The gimp
I'm on my second minivan (2010 Dodge Grand Caravan), and occasionally I drive the husband's Dodge Ram because I like to feel less soccer-mom-like every once in a while. I absolutely despised the idea of owning a minivan, but I grew to love it. Power sliding doors and "Stow and Go" seating are quite handy. I didn't have to give up something better to get my first van though; so while I pity you, I don't know that feel, bro.
Yeah...once you get by the dork factor, they are the best vehicles on the road. We rented a minivan to drive to Hilton Head, and there was just so much room for activities.

I'm trying to work it so I don't sell my car and get the van, too, but in reality that would be selfish of me...and with twins on the way, I want to start saving a lot. College will be stupid expensive.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
At least the appearance of newer models isn't nearly as bad as the older ones, you've got that going for you. Mine is rather pretty... For a minivan.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
The first car I drove for more than a few weeks was a 92 Aerostar. Thing had like 80hp or something, lol.

But I had a ton of fun in it, from numerous cut rides to drifting across four lanes of traffic to finally banging my wife in the back.