May the Truth about Neffy be Revealed in this Thread

Who is Nefarious?

• Total voters

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
For all you dumbasses out there: Nef is a combination of several people using the same account, most likely chalupa, bigmatt and possibly others. Nef was created in a sad, pathetic attempt to keep the forum alive. Who cares, really?

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
For all you dumbasses out there: Nef is a combination of several people using the same account, most likely chalupa, bigmatt and possibly others. Nef was created in a sad, pathetic attempt to keep the forum alive. Who cares, really?
I don't believe that, there's no way several people could stick to the same cadence of trolling.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
No, I'm nefarious.

Ciaran

If it turns out that Chalupa is neffy then I'll be very disappointed for stealing my idea of creating a fake forum user and turning it against me.

Frood

a true bro
Whoever it is it took a lot of work. Typing like Nef is very difficult.
its not hrad YOU FCUKC ING NECKBEARD LOOSER god this furom so dum..my dats lwyayr is goin to suu al of u and meka you sorry FOR FUCKINg WIHT MY ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!! I haet eveyrion on this forum make me mod andi will fix is starting with banning jewlupa and BIGGMATT THE WORST MOD IN THE HISOTRY OF MODS!!!!!

Ciaran

I can't type like him. I've tried and it comes off shorter than Frodos terrible effort.

chalupa

The gimp
It's like you have to smash your frontal lobe into the keyboard repeatedly to get the right amount of brain damage and coherent thought all smooshed together in one masterpiece of insight, rage, and retard.