Do you want to post like Nefarious?

Well Now You CAN!!!

After painstakingly analyzing each of Nefarious' little posts, I have uncovered the formula to pretending to be Nefarious. By following these steps, you could even be a better Nefarious than Nefarious (or the puppet masters behind Nefarious).

There are two types of Neffy posts: The Thread-Starter post and the Bitter-Reply post.

In the thread starter post, Neffy usually come up with an absurd situation placing him in the world of a precocious, late-blooming, mentally-handicapped 16-year-old. He will then make an observation and proceed to tell us what is wrong with it, usually with one relevant point and three-four irrelevant points, as well as not-so-subtly disguised insult toward chalupa, BigMatt, myself, or due to his less-than-superior typing skills, himself. The degree of misspelling varies, but there can be no punctuation. For every punctuation mark I see, you fail as Nefarious.

Example Thread-Starter post:
Nefarious said:
eovryne shuld pii sitting dwon not stnading up THATS SUTPID

so i wsa in teh bahtrom ta skul adn this kid coms in ad hes fat and he gos to the wall fountane and tarts pissing THATS SUTPID everyoon shud pee sittin dwon taht wya theers no spalshback and u wnot get ur blals stuk in yur zippper like fat blad chudumba and bugmatt everyone shud pee sitting dow nlik a wemen because i have to bee contraary to evyrthig im gay
The Bitter-Reply post is usually simply a spewing of tired old insults. Once again, the degree of misspelling varies but NO PUNCTUATION!

Example Bitter-Reply post:
Nefarious said:
ooh yah well yur dum neckbard* woh livs with burtneyann in her meth trailer smokin neckbards and im gay
These are the basics to posting like Nefarious. With practice, you may even be able to take over for whoever is posting on that account these days. Good luck.

*Neckbard -->

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
another thread dedicated to me really sad you need to stop with the obsession over me and start posting interesting things, this is why our forum is the laughing stock of forum history

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
another thread dedicated to me really sad you need to stop with the obsession over me and start posting interesting things, this is why our forum is the laughing stock of forum history
Can you post again in this thread? I've been edging for a while and I need a little push to wrap things up.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
We all really like you, neffy.

whocares

I see a punctuation mark, you aren't Nefarious. Imposter.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
How much does this program cost dev?

4 easy payments of $99 and then on really hard payment of $321.174?