Obama feinting lady staged!!!

Chewy

lolwhut? who dat is?
who is what? The American that invented the Moon? That was Buzz Alderaan. if your asking who Obama is... hes the Kenyan that is running the USA now. If you're asking who the lady is that fainted.. I suspect it was someone that visited Bill Clinton in the past 8 1/2 months of so. As for me... well I used to post here a bit back in the day.

Chewy

just stopped by... turns out Im still a Mod. :) how you guys been?

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Oh, well I mean welcome back Sir!

Forum got hacked again. Only a few of us left, but we have fun.

Chewy

hacked again? seriously? too funny. dont want to hijack this thread. I'm amusing most folks are still Premium?

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Yup, again. None of us really care though so whoever did it was really just wasting their time.

Yeah, pretty much everyone is in prem.

(I'm sure it was a pain for the EBN staff though)

whocares

Guys, I'm pretty sure Whocares was taken out by the NSA or lizard people.
Nooo... I mean, nooo... think about it. George W. Bush made the world respect amurikah... now the world sees the USA as a stupid nation: like the big boy that could beat up all the other guys but he is actually very clumsy and idiotic to do so, so he's treated like a big dork...

When Bush was president amurikahhh was the bully nation that everyone was scared of... yes, like the big bully that everyone talks shit about behind his back; but when he's around, he is respected and everyone obeys him despite the hate the others have on him.

The USA needs a conservative president again. A right wing conservative that is. Not a sissy one that just thinks about the Bible.

P.D. Also, Bush provided the world with teh funniezz as well.

Last edited: