Obama feinting lady staged!!!

chalupa

The gimp
I'm sorry, I know you posted that as a joke, but the stupidity of the person talking was so incredible that I had to turn it off.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Ugh, I know lots of weird stuff came up when GW was around, but not to this level. The biggest to my mind was the claim that he was wearing a microphone pack during the debates to feed him his lines. OB get's all these lizard people type conspiracy theories.

whocares

George W. Bush was a very good president of the United States. Should be president again.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
At least GW looked like a president. Obama looks like he should be serving me fries.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
-4 for missing the obvious friend chicken reference.

I've seen BOB in person, he seemed pretty presidential actually. Of course so would anyone with a team of highly trained killers backing him up.

FenderBender

Too many people worry about whether the guy looks presidential. The real question is whether he smells presidential.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
In the old days I would get a ban for racism for that one. Forum traffic would drop 20% nowadays, though.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I think coconut oil would have been better. Actual smell and more subtle.
Coconut oil is awesome. Good smell, healthy for you, does wonders for your skin. Also it has natural anti-fungal/yeast properties so it makes an excellent lube.

In the old days I would get a ban for racism for that one. Forum traffic would drop 20% nowadays, though.
That's one thing the real racists out there don't understand. IMO it's not what you say, it's your intent. That's why certain groups "get away" with saying shit that would have other groups in hot water. Now of course there are some people who are super sensitive, but fuck those guys.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Who says I don't mean that shit?

Fuck darkies.
I have it on good authority that Europeans are kindly and peace loving. It's only we Americans who are war mongering racists. Please do not disrupt my world view. The last time somebody did that to us we invaded two nations in the Mid-east.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Europeans killed six million jews and colonized Africa and South-America, practically enslaving and murdering much of it's population.

Don't hog being racist.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Europeans killed six million jews and colonized Africa and South-America, practically enslaving and murdering much of it's population.

Don't hog being racist.
I suppose next you are going to tell me that Americans didn't invent the automobile and the moon.