Movies

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Yeah but Europe is chicken! bwahahaha

Plus then why are they trying so hard to be part of the EU Mr Smarty Pants?

Last edited:

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i just sawy ride along with kevin spacey and ice t very funny movie actually just as good as fist sunday i thought the humor was top notch especially kevin spacey who lit up the place with his dunamic attitude and the plot is good too i actually followed along thought it had a satisfying ending overall 8/10 good movie

Ciaran

Turkey isn't in Europe, hippy.
Yes it is. I've corrected you on this before.

i just sawy ride along with kevin spacey and ice t very funny movie actually just as good as fist sunday i thought the humor was top notch especially kevin spacey who lit up the place with his dunamic attitude and the plot is good too i actually followed along thought it had a satisfying ending overall 8/10 good movie
Thanks for the recommendation Neffy. I'm going to check this one out for sure.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Turkey isn't Europe, hippy.
lmao your a DUMBASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA istanbul is in turkey in europe you fuckingIDIOT hahahahaahahah you live in belgium too and you dont evne know your own contienents geography wow go back to shining shoes for your french master

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ITS IN EUROPE you dumbass do you evne geopgrahy? you belgian people are the worst! do you even know how to count to ten without mentioning potato? you are a fucking idiot good bye MORON

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Went with 3 other men in their late 20s to see the Lego movie tonight. Didn't care. Movie is fucking hilarious. I seriously haven't laughed at anything that hard in a long time.

Don't know what to rate it, but as long as you aren't dead inside you should be smiling the entire time.

Brian

Brian
Went with 3 other men in their late 20s to see the Lego movie tonight. Didn't care. Movie is fucking hilarious. I seriously haven't laughed at anything that hard in a long time.

Don't know what to rate it, but as long as you aren't dead inside you should be smiling the entire time.
just saw the trailer. soooo it's basically 'Robot Chicken' - the movie?

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I never really watched Robot Chicken, but from the few things I have seen you could say that I suppose.