Movies

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Paranormal activity 2 or 3 maybe.

WTF? People watch these pieces of shit? I watched may 30 mins (fast forwarding a lot). Fucking boring as shit, nothing happens ever aside from some doors slamming etc.

1/10

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I'm going to wait until it's on cable. The original is a masterpiece, but this new one looks rubbish.

Amazing...

Ciaran

I went to see Robocop. Solid 6/10 if it was a stand alone original movie. But as it's not, it gets a 4.5/10.

What facts? That the country is over 80% Asian?
Asian? Get a grip. Some Portuguese look as black as Africans but they are still in Europe. Turkey is in Europe. Go to Brussels and ask an MEP to confirm your idiocy.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
the rmekae of robocop i saw it on torrent and its muc hebtter then the original the original had terrible cgi graphics and the acting was awful whoever played robocop sounded like darth vater, fucking awful, the new one was great i thought the cgi graphics were much better and samuel jackson was awesome! 8/10 from me and hte original gets big fat 2/10.

Brian

Brian
at first i thought this cant be worse than that 'Total Recall' remake but i was so wrong

it's shit. robocop shouldnt be able to jump 20feet over a wall like in 'I, Robot' and shouldnt get totally stoned on his HUD when 'scanning' some guy in the street for weapons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'TOTALLY STONED' GET IT? WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, NATIONAL LAMPOON ROBOCOP? GO FUCK YOURSELVES HOLLYWOOD

also i like Samuel Jackson's zinger in that interview when he got confused with Morgan Freeman

"i knew they were remaking robocop and i wondered why. then i've read the script and i still didnt know why they were doing it". sick burn, that about sums it up.

Frood

a true bro
I went to see Robocop. Solid 6/10 if it was a stand alone original movie. But as it's not, it gets a 4.5/10.

Asian? Get a grip. Some Portuguese look as black as Africans but they are still in Europe. Turkey is in Europe. Go to Brussels and ask an MEP to confirm your idiocy.
By Asian he probably means on the continent of Asia. Other than Istanbul the entire country lies east of the Urals.

Brian

Brian
just saw 'house of cards'. yea i was 9000% sure they would get rid of an important character in the first episode of the 2nd season. for me it was a tie between his wife and that journalist slut. didnt buy Doug's bait.

welp, lets not cry over spilled journalist sluts.

Ciaran

By Asian he probably means on the continent of Asia. Other than Istanbul the entire country lies east of the Urals.
I know what he means but he's despicably wrong.

The continent of Asia begins where Europe ceases. It is governed by the borders of the countries within it. Turkey is in Europe. All of it. Even if aesthetically it looks like parts of Syria, geographically looks like it has crept over into where the some asian countries are located, it is still apart of Europe.

Europe.

Europe.

Europe.

chalupa

The gimp
Oh, you. You know it isn't that's cut and dried, and there is actually still some debate.

This debate has gone on for some time, and predates the European Union by, well, a lot of years.

Fero

Old World
Staff member

The continent of Asia begins where Europe ceases. It is governed by the borders of the countries within it. Turkey is in Europe. All of it. Even if aesthetically it looks like parts of Syria, geographically looks like it has crept over into where the some asian countries are located, it is still apart of Europe.

Europe.

Europe.

Europe.
That's just like, your opinion, man. Who the hell says a continent is defined by the borders of the countries?

We might as well include China, since it's on the same tectonic plate. Draw the line somewhere, you soulless drunk. Is Sint Maarten a European country because it technically belongs to the Netherlands? Or Curaçao? Bermuda? The Falklands? French Polynesia? Saint Martin?

By Asian he probably means on the continent of Asia.
Of course I did. Ciaran was probably lost in the Gaelic-English translation. Plus he doesn't seem to have the slightest idea

Last edited:

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Why can't I edit? I wasn't finished berating Ciaran for his stupidity.

Last edited:

Frood

a true bro

Europe.

Europe.

Europe.
Lol so do you think Russia is entirely in Europe too? Or entirely in Asia?

Brian

Brian
how about you faggots go about and print a large map of Turkey and a large map of Russia, then you roll them and shove them up each other's arse? whoever doesnt bleed wins

Ciaran

Oh, you. You know it isn't that's cut and dried, and there is actually still some debate.

This debate has gone on for some time, and predates the European Union by, well, a lot of years.
I'm a firm believer that there is no grey areas in any single topic and I will never sit on the fence, ever.

We might as well include China, since it's on the same tectonic plate. Draw the line somewhere, you soulless drunk. Is Sint Maarten a European country because it technically belongs to the Netherlands? Or Curaçao? Bermuda? The Falklands? French Polynesia? Saint Martin?
Don't be retarded or naive to believe the line drawn 100 years ago exists legitimately today. Europe has always been expanding and contracting depending on political agreements and governance.

Lol so do you think Russia is entirely in Europe too? Or entirely in Asia?
As of right now, every last square inch of every subdivision of Russia is in Europe. If they decide to leave the council of Europe, then I'll redraw a map for you.